Black Friday is almost upon us and fashion lovers are gearing up for a whole host of major discounts from their favourite high street and designer clothing brands.
From those trendy ankle boots you’ve been wanting for months on end to the cosy winter coat you’ve been saving up for, the annual shopping event provides the perfect opportunity to save on heaps of stylish goods just in time for christmas!
Everyone from Topshop, Hollister and Zara to Nike, Adidas and Urban Outfitters will be offering discounted clothing and footwear.
Whilst Black Friday is set to take place on November 29th, many clothing stores are already offering deals and offers both in store and online.
To help you get ready for the big day, I’ve put together a list of all you need to know about the Black Friday fashion sales as well as some handy shopping tips. Retailers will be offering a whole load of deals and discounts that normally are better than those at other times of the year, but there will also be sales starting in stores and online before the big event so i’ve also listed some of the best offers available now.
- Topshop – 40% off dresses, skirts and blouses.
- John Lewis – price cuts between 20-30% across selected fashion and accessories brands, including Phase Eight and Warehouse.
- New Look – 25% off selected coats, jumpers, cardigans, logo t-shirts and accessories.
- Very – get up to 40% off selected high street brands, partywear and sports brands.
- Matalan – 30 % off all coats and jackets online.
- Debenhams – save 20% on selected handbags
- PrettyLittleThing – get up to 50% off everything
Here are a few top tips to help you get the best Black Friday clothing deals.
While it might seem simple to just snap up whatever catches your eye, there are many ways to ensure you are bagging the best clothing deals on Black Friday. Here are my top tips.
- Pick out some of the items you’d like to buy and then use price comparison website like PriceSpy to find out the cheapest prices. So when the big day arrives, you’ll know how much you should be paying.
- Opt for free in-store collection to avoid paying delivery charges.
- If you’re shopping on your phone or PC, make sure you have a decent data or WiFi connection for a quick and simple shopping experience.
- Use your coupons as this will make your purchase even cheaper. And if you don’t have any look online to see if you can find any that fit your order.
- Try using cashback sites like Quidco to save extra money.
- Continue to browse websites and shops after the actual event because some stores keep the black Friday deals going for a week or so after the event and some store even do special discounts for Cyber Monday.
- Use Honey, its a site which automatically applies online coupons.